Sunday, March 4, 2012

Launching Introductory Remarks



IN-FORM is a special blog with the aim to cater to the needs and aspirations of Teachers. This blog's vision is to be a powerful aid as "Teacher to Teachers".

Blog will contain all aspects of educational tools, educational policies, lesson plans and activities and useful PPTs., Videos and Audios.

This Blog will serve as a support mechanism.

It's mission is: Awake, Arise, Achieve - Three As.
My beloved wife who is my strength, support and sustainability in all my endeavours with devotional love and affection, is commissioning the Blog on this day. Her prayers are very much valuable for me with which I will succeed all through my life.
Sarvo Jana Siksha Bhavanthu is its vision.

                                                                        
S. Sankaran.
04-03-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment